Color of this paint
Discover noxscreen paint
– 947ml of paint is in one can
– one can is enough to paint up to 150 inch screen
– you can paint the screen on a wall, wooden board, gypsum board, banner and other surfaces
– you can paint only with a paint sprayer
– you do not need a primer, use noxscreen # 0 primer only when the surface has uneven absorption
up to 1.4, the strongest paint in our offer, the strongest effect alr. let yourself be amazed*
the highest on the market 150 degrees. convenience and comfort of watching
ultra ALR effect
the screen absorbs unnecessary light, enhancing contrast, saturating the colors
no fog effect
colors do not fade, contrast does not decrease due to reflected light.
easy to paint
this paint can only be applied only with a paint sprayer, quickly and efficiently
safe for you, your loved ones and the environment. water-dilutable.
no bad smells
You can wash the paint can in water and use it to store small items.
it’s so simple
projection screen for years, does not change color, does not lose its properties
noxscreen paint has 4 types of crystals to ensure a perfect image, without glare, no discoloration
perfect paint, modern technology, refined product
noxscreen is a combination of selected and selected acrylic dispersions, spherical fillers, top quality pigments and waxes. it took almost a year to develop this paint. the final product is unique, easy to paint. the image projected from the projector is full of vivid and saturated colors, deep construct and unique black. your new screen will look like a big TV, without color blur, color loss or contrast. just perfect
what is the difference
noxscreen projection screen paint thanks to its properties completely changes what we see on the image displayed by the projector. the colors are vivid and saturated, the blacks are deep and the contrast is at a very high level. on the left photo you can see the image displayed on a plain white screen on the right photo the image displayed on the screen painted with noxscreen paint
* gain depends on the painting technique, the surface on which the surface is painted. Paint #4 Onyx is not suitable for short throw projectors. Minimum lamp power for 100 inch screen – 2700 ANSI Lumens (controlled lighting conditions).